Have you always wanted to produce an exceptional report, dissertation, or thesis? Writing a 1st class dissertation has never been easier, learn the tricks and techniques to instantly enhance any piece of work you produce.
From day one, you will get real and practical information that you can instantly apply to your own writing. Get free lifetime access to this course as a gift from us.
We want every student to achieve the best they possibly can, and learn directly from our experience in producing 1st class Honours & Masters dissertations. Invest in yourself, invest in your future, and become a pro at writing and formatting your dissertations today!
- Understand the key elements of a dissertation
- Know how to determine the scope and outline of your research project
- Be familiar with the general structure of a dissertation and know the distinctions between the three types
- Know the requirements for each level of study and the duration of work involved
- Understand how to carry out an effective and excellent literature review
- Know how to analyse your data and discuss like professionals
- Effectively use reference software and integrate for seamless automation
- Make use of Microsoft Word to format and write your 1st Class dissertation
- Know how to review and critique your own work to ensure your work is worthy of a 1st Class certification
FINISHING THE COURSE
The course will be split into a mixture of video lessons and video exercises, along with a set of downloadable PDFs with additional questions and solutions. A minimum of 80% must be covered to complete the course, and a certificate will be awarded on completion.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 33
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
MrThis course is spot on for helping to write a dissertation. It does what it says on the tin, and being honest this shouldn't be free. The value you get is second to none and I would recommend anyone looking to get better at report and thesis writing to snatch this gem up!
MrVery useful material, helped me a lot in figuring out how to format my papers and went from a C to an A. It's a bonus that it's free. Thank you Callum for your support.
MrGreat course, very helpful, will apply some of these helpful techniques to my own 4th-year dissertation. Great content for a free course.