- Knowledge of Process Design
- Fundamental Chemistry Knowledge
- Familiar with Pinch Technology
- Basic Engineering Principles
Do you want to know how to optimise and produce a safe and efficient plant? The idea of process intensification is greatly explored in this short course, along with recycling networks that use pinch technology. This is a spin-off from our Process Design Course!
Get real practical information from day one, that will allow you to design and optimise any process plant. This is perfect for any student or professional to elevate their knowledge of process design to another level.
Invest in yourself, invest in your future, and become a pro at designing and optimising safe and efficient process plants today!
- Understand the concept of process intensification.
- Know the merits and demerits of process intensification.
- Understand the idea of mass targeting and the key fundamental questions that should be addressed.
- Know the different levels of stoichiometric targeting.
- Understand how to determine the minimum waste discharge.
- Understand how to determine the maximum product yield.
- Know how to construct the direct recycle network diagram.
- Apply the theory of pinch technology to direct recycle networks.
- Know how to identify the sources and sinks while generating their composite curves.
- Understand how to read and design a source-sink mapping diagram.
FINISHING THE COURSE
The course will be split into a mixture of video lessons and video exercises, along with a set of downloadable PDFs with additional questions and solutions. A minimum of 80% must be covered to complete the course, and a certificate will be awarded on completion.
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3.5 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 20
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes