- Basic Engineering Principles
- Mathematical Modelling
- Fluid Dynamics
- Basic Heat Transfer
Struggling with Mass & Energy balances? These intricate calculations are fundamental to Chemical Engineering, so if you are looking to become a pro at performing mass & energy balances, then this is the course for you!
We know first hand the frustrations of now knowing how to start or process a question, which is why this course is perfect for providing a solid foundation to systematically approach any question and know exactly how to solve it.
This course will enable you to tackle seemingly impossible questions with ease, you will never struggle with mass & energy balances again after taking this extensive course. Invest in yourself, and your future, and never fail an exam again. We look forward to welcoming you onto this exciting course.
- Know the general equations for Mass & Energy Balances, and define each parameter.
- Apply Mass & Energy Balances to Non-Reacting systems.
- Apply Mass & Energy Balances to Reacting systems.
- Understand all the steps involved when modelling.
- Solve complex sing-stage equilibrium systems.
- Understand how to model counter-current multistage systems.
- Make use of analytical solutions for dilute systems.
- Desing an Absorption tower.
FINISHING THE COURSE
The course will be split into a mixture of video lessons and video exercises, along with a set of downloadable PDFs with additional questions and solutions. A minimum of 80% must be covered to complete the course, and a certificate will be awarded on completion.
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 18
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
MrGreat course for anyone looking to learn mass and energy balances. Ideal for beginners and advanced learners as the beginner lessons help recap concepts that are needed later on. The flow of the course is excellent and everything was super simple to follow. Another great course by The ChemEng Studnet!!