- Understanding of Calculus
- Basic Mathematics
- Fundamental Understanding of Matrices
- Mathematical Modelling
Struggling with mathematics? Does it often feel like you are getting nowhere? This is why we are excited to bring you a mathematics course designed to prevent those awful brain blocks, and those frustrating concepts that seem impossible.
If you are looking to master the advanced mathematic techniques needed to be a successful engineer, then you have come to the right place. In this extensive course, we provide you with the skills and tools needed to excel in your understanding and ability to solve highly complex problems.
Invest in yourself, invest in your future, and take the first step to becoming a pro at advanced mathematics, and ace your exams. Perfect for students and experienced engineers looking to refresh their memory and impress their boss!
Spread the cost by paying in 3 interest-free monthly instalments with PayPal.
- Understand the concept of the basic mathematics applicable to trigonometry and algebra.
- Know the principles of functions and how to apply them to complex problems.
- Understand the working principles of partial fractions and their importance to solving questions.
- Know how to identify factorials and apply them to the BIonmial Expansion Theorem, along with Pascals Triangle.
- Be familiar with the process of differentiation and the basic applications of this topic.
- Understand complex problems and techniques such as implicit and partial differentiation to solve difficult problems.
- Understand the mechanics of integration and its importance to engineering analysis.
- Perform complex integration techniques with ease.
- Understand the concept of vectors and identify how they can be applied to engineering systems.
- Use vectors and matrices together to solve complex problems.
- Know the fundamentals of how matrices operate and apply this to linear algebraic equations.
- Understand the world of complex numbers and how they help solve complex problems.
- Know the mechanics behind complex numbers and analyse systems that involve complex number systems.
FINISHING THE COURSE
The course will be split into a mixture of video lessons and video exercises, along with a set of downloadable PDFs with additional questions and solutions. A minimum of 80% must be covered to complete the course, and a certificate will be awarded on completion.
- Lectures 61
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Excellent learning experienceI have found this course to be one of the best I have taken for math, as the instructor explains topics in the perfect amount of detail without overloading you with jargon, so actually getting a grasp of the topic is super simple. Would recommend!
Can't Fault This Course!I am super pleased to have found this course, it has been super helpful and the constant updates for only £49 is crazy, like the content you get and the amount of questions and solutions is incredible. People get signed up to this and stop struggling yourself.
MrGreat course, was exactly what I needed for my process simulation module. Very detailed math content and clear explanation of each section. Can't fault it, and for £49, well worth it. Would recommend this to anyone struggling with math as an engineer.